1. Hunar Enterprises collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
Makes a donation
Signs up for a campaign
Signs up to stay updated
Purchases a product from Hunar Store
2. While forwarding a donation for Hunar Enterprises the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
Your email and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing details
Any other data as required
3. Hunar Enterprises does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information:
1. General browsing of Hunar Enterprises website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of the internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Hunar Enterprises, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. Hunar Enterprises keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Hunar Enterprises website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Hunar Enterprises uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
To find out more about the people who are visiting Hunar Enterprises, donating, or joining its campaigns or buying its products.
5. Usually, Hunar Enterprises does not store user data. In the case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists:
Individuals who join Hunar Enterprises’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Hunar Enterprises does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Hunar Enterprises when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Hunar Enterprises to recognize the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per individual behavior.
1. Hunar Enterprises uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services:
1. Hunar Enterprises uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display a video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Hunar Enterprises cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Hunar Enterprises is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.